NEW! NEW! NEW!
Acoustic GoBo's (Go-Between) Standing Panels
The dMASS Panels are:
Portable/Mobile: Easy to move around
Can be used for multiple applications
The dMASS Panels:
Serve to BLOCK the sound like a traditional acoustic GoBo
Are also Great at ABSORBING the sound to minimize unwanted echo, improving the overall sound in the room
Are THICK enough to function as BROAD Band ABSORBERS, including lower frequencies (thus BASS TRAPS)
Great for Drum Surrounds, Vocal Booths, Amp Houses, and general acoustic functions
They can be placed anywhere in the room!
THIS KIT Includes:
2 - 23.5" Wide x 47.5" Tall wedge-shaped Panels 5.75" thick at the Base 2.25" thick at the Top
4 - Support Feet = 2 per panel Provides more stability and raises the panels 4"
2 - 23.5" x 8" Extension pieces (for the top) They install in a Groove in the top of each larger panel Increases the overall height by 6.5"
With the dMASS Panel, Support Feet, and Extension,overall
height reaches 57" (4' 9" tall)
Color is Charcoal Gray
Panels are fire-rated at a Class B rating
Frequently Asked dMASS Questions:
1. Are the dMASS panels Flat? NO...per the photos, one side is FLAT (back) and the other side (front) is flat at the top and bottom, with an angled slope in the middle 24"
2. Can I place the panels with the back facing front? Sure, however we suggest for most applications you place the angled/slanted side to the front...may help to "deflect" some frequencies off-axis.
2a. SO...does that mean I can ALSO mount/attach your other foam panel products to match some of the wall treatments??? WOW...you are ON your Game...YES! You can attach our SoundTrax, V-Trax, CityBlox panels to the front or back of the dMASS panels for a GREAT LOOK...and...GREATER absorption and performance!!!
3. Do you offer the dMASS Panels in other Kits or quantities? YES! We have 2, 3, and 4 panel Kits, and you can buy the dMASS panels without the support feet or extenders. If one kit is not enough, contact us or Buy TWO!!!
4. Can I sit the dMASS on a box, milk carton, chair, etc. to make it the desired height I need...SURE. If it falls, it's FOAM...not likely to hurt you!
P.S.: we do have some larger feet (unannounced) available to raise the panels another 6 to 10", and serve as additional, highly effectiveBASS TRAPS!
5. Can I just mount the dMASS panels to the Wall??? YES, BUT it kinda defeats the complete functionality. I f you need thick wall Panels, consider our 4" SoundTrax; this will likely give you more square footage for the money (and thus greater performance). By using the dMASS panels in open space, you take great advantage of having absorptive surface area on each side...effectively double what you would have if placed on the wall, AND they are portable to move around or store away when not needed.
6. Can I get some advice on how to use the dMASS given my situation??? YES...send us an email, OR fill out theRoomTunes Worksheet from our website and send it in...we will be glad to help...and unlike many other Cheap-ass Charlies selling crap foam, we KNOW Music and Recording and have been consulting both big and small studios and rooms for many years! (20+ years of experience when at Auralex as Managers)
7. How does the price and value compare to some of the other "wall" type products out there??? Like our other products, we can give you the same or greater performance and function that most others offer at HALF the PRICE, with innovative products and by SELLING DIRECTLY to YOU!!!
Only available at this time in the Continental USA. No Canada, Alaska, Mexico, Hawaii, or Caribbean ORDERS at this TIME while we INTRODUCE dMASS!